RunnerSpace.com: Help - RunnerSpace.com

Page 1 of 1

Help Never got what I paid for

#1 User is offline   SamDutchess 

• Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2016 02:41 PM

I signed up to watch my granddaughter perform in the Junior Olympics all the way from west Texas. And we waited and had everything connected and paid for and once the time came nothing came on said we had to pay which we did. Actually used another card to pay twice to make sure we got the right one. And still nothing. Not till an hour later after she already threw they finally showed someone live online which was running. We wasted money for nothing. And didn't know it was a subscription and now have been billed more then once. There was no way to get help because there is no help center just this annoying blog where u have to type your complaint. And no 1-800 help number. That's how they scam u. We had so many of our family sign up for nothing. Big waste of time and money. And believe me we had the computer open on that site all day till our schedule time she was to throw. After we had heard she was finished then something came on live which was running. If we would've known it wasn't going to show shotput and discuss we would've never paid the ridiculous amount to watch this online. Nor did we know it was going to charge us every month after. I emailed you guys and never got a response. This is not right. Now I have a big bill of fees for signing up with u. I just found out how to cancel my "subscription" since there was no one to help me with. I need someone to call or email me. I don't think this is right.

Alfa Natividad
432-557-2443
[email protected]

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply